This must-attend event gives you access to leading industry members and partners that can help elevate your staff and organization. Build stronger teams for faster results, connect with experts who understand the challenges you face and leave feeling inspired to enhance your events!
You Need An Escape
It’s time to rethink what you’ve always done. It’s time to break free from better sameness. Routine - Shmotouine! XDP is where meeting professionals and business leaders escape to co-create powerful, new association events and groundbreaking experiences that:
- Attract the right people to your meeting, trade show, or conference
- Create relevant experiences for your audience before, during, and after your event
- Keep attendees and partners engaged and, most importantly, coming back
Take a look at our affordable rates:
|2020 TICKET FEE TYPES||COST|
|Association Professional Pre-Registration
|Pay What You Want POST SHOW|
|Business Partner Tickets**||COMP with purchase of Partner Package|
XDP Powered by ASAE is designed for association professionals that are involved in the design, development, planning, production, and execution of meetings and events. This includes association professionals working as part of the association team that has a stake in their organizations meetings, events and trade shows, including team members in meetings, learning, marketing, branding, sponsorship, technology and Executive Directors. Industry consultants are welcome to attend as long as their membership category is designate "Consultant". If your company is listed as an Industry Partner, you are able to participate through our Business Partner Packages only.
Industry or Business Partners are permitted to register for tickets only if their company has purchase a Business Partner Package. Ticket allotments for Industry or Business Partners is determined by the package level purchased.
All registrations are reviewed to ensure they meet ASAE eligibility policies. ASAE reserves the right to refuse or cancel all ineligible registrations at any time and shall not be held accountable for any outside fees associated with this cancellation. Please refer to the specific Eligibility Policy above.
Who Should Go
You and anyone who plans, designs, and delivers association events, especially:
- CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CMOs—all the Cs!
- Meetings & Events Directors
- Marketing & Brand Strategists
- Education & Learning Leaders
- Membership Directors
- Industry Partners
- Business Developers
- PR & Public Affairs Directors
What You Get
- Inspiration to improve the outcomes and results for your association events
- Connections with like-minded peers and partners
- Practical insights you can put into action
- The opportunity to allow your creative juices to flow
What It's Like
- An energizing, refreshing break from the norm
- Immersive, interactive, unlike any other association event
- A collaborative forum for identifying industry trends and providing real-life solutions
- The perfect balance of inspiration, entertainment, tactile learning, xperiential xperiences, and even elements of surprise.
What You Do
- Discover practical takeaways through small-group, interactive learning
- Socialize, let loose, have fun with your peers
- Build and strengthen relationships with partners who can help you be more successful in your events and in your membership
Why You're Still Reading
- Maybe because you actually hate to read. So you quickly scrolled to the bottom of this page because you knew we’d just summarize everything at the end. Well, you’re right. Here goes: You can’t miss XDP because it’ll help you be more successful at designing, marketing, and executing events. Also, it’s reallllly fun. What are you waiting for? Get your ticket
- Perhaps you already got your ticket and are so darned excited to attend XDP that you’re just re-reading this website to get your fix in the meantime. If so, YOU ROCK. See you in May!
- Or you simply demand to know all the facts before you commit to anything. If so, you’re clearly pretty smart. Which means you know it’s always important to get a little smarter and build better relationships with people who can help you do your job better. Which means you should definitely come to XDP. Okay, this is the end of the page and where we ask you to get your ticket now. But you probably already knew that, right?
We are excited about XDP 2020 and we want you to be too. But we understand, things do happen - please notify us if your plans to attend have changed ASAP!
All ticket cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing to the ASAE XDP Xperience Team BEFORE April 17, 2020. A refund of total ticket fees, minus a $150 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. ASAE regrets that no refunds will be issued for requests postmarked after April 17, 2020. Submit all requests to the ASAE XDP Xperience Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASAE Ticket Substitution/Transfer Policies
A transfer of your full registration to another individual is permitted prior to the conference by submitting written request to email@example.com. Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation letter. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Funds from this program cannot be transferred to another program.
ASAE regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. Any requests for exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy must be submitted in writing by the registrant with appropriate documentation no later than May 27, 2020. After that time, no refund considerations will be made.
Special Offers/Discount Codes
Use of discount codes is only valid at the time of initial purchase/registration. Refunds will not be authorized for existing registrations where the special offer was received after the initial purchase. Discount codes cannot be applied to already reduced/discounted registrations. No discounts may be used on a Pay What You Want registration fee. Limit one (1) special offer/discount code per registration.
Badge sharing, splitting and reprints are strictly prohibited.