Why Become a Business Partner?
You gotta be there to make your impression! Take a look at our 2019 stats:
- 72% of XDP participants were first timers
- 55% of the association professionals at XDP were Director-Level or higher
- Over 800 appointments took place within the Business Exchange between our Co-Creators and business partners representing 80 purchased Partner Packages
- Over 1600 individuals made strong connections; with 70% being association professionals!
Based on your feedback, we've modified streamlined and enhanced the opportunities available to Business Partners.
- Business Exchange open on two days instead of one
- 4.5 hours of dedicated engagement time, no conflicting sessions
- Elevated branding for partners at every level
- Turnkey visibility requiring minimal set up
- New flexible format in the Business Exchange, providing more choices for where and how to hold your conversations
- FUN! Festival-like atmosphere to ignite senses, stir curiosity and expand networks
- Special opportunities to invite the association executives you want to see as your guests
- Opportunities to host creative activations or curate content for Idea Accelerators
2020 Business Partner Package Rates:
|Level||Price||Suggested # of partners sharing in package*||Full Conference Registrants
Complimentary Client Invites
*The recommended number of companies sharing within package based on space and branding opportunities.
Business Exchange offerings by package:
|Level||Business Exchange Meeting Space|
|Designer||Branded Turnkey Kiosk|
|Creator||Meeting Space with dedicated table situated by signature food & beverage station|
|Activator||Functional Lounge adjacent to custom activation attraction and opportunity to curate content for a facilitated session on the Partner Xchange Stage|
The Fine Print
Payment of debts
Business Partners are responsible for ensuring that there are no outstanding amounts owed by them to ASAE. If all payments and outstanding amounts are not paid in full by February 3, 2020, ASAE retains the right to cancel the contract further notice and without obligation to refund previously paid amounts. Any re-sale of the package shall not result in a refund to the Business Partner.
Cancellation or downsizing
All requests for cancellation or reduction of your participation package must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation, the Business Partner agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the Business Partner cancels its participation and written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or before January 3, 2020, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee of $150; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE after January 3, 2020 but before on or before February 2, 2020, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total fees plus a $150 processing fee; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after February 3, 2020, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total contracted fees. The above cancellation fee terms shall apply regardless of the execution date of this Agreement.