The XDP Story
What is XDP?
Xperience Design Project is an event built specifically for leaders who plan, design, execute, and support association events and want to:
- Attract the people you need to your meeting, trade show, or conference
- Create relevant experiences for your audience before, during, and after your event
- Keep attendees engaged and, most importantly, coming back
Who Should Attend?
With 1,000+ association meeting professionals and industry experts in event planning, marketing, technology, and experience design, the first-ever XDP is going to redefine how trade shows, conferences, and events are created and delivered. XDP is for:
- Meetings & Event Directors
- Marketing & Brand Strategists
- Business Developers
- Membership Directors
- Industry Partners
- Heads of Technology & Operations
- PR & Public Affairs Directors
That means you! Come solo for $695 or save by bringing your team. It’s buy two, get one free.
Why You Can’t Miss XDP
Whether your goal is to increase event attendance or reach, improve the format of programming, create stronger marketing campaigns, explore new technology, or develop a more relevant on-site experience for your members—you’ll discover practical ways to improve the results of your events at Xperience Design Project. Specifically, you’ll leave XDP with:
- 5 practical frameworks you can use to increase the ROI of your next event
- Deeper understanding of how Marketing, Learning, Technology, Location, and Experience Design all play critical roles in the success of your events
- Dozens of new business partners who can help solve the challenges you face
- A new, strategic perspective that you can apply to any event in the future
- Knowledge and proven tactics that can help you reach new attendees and keep loyal attendees coming back year after year
XDP takes place May 23–24, 2017, at the Gaylord National® Resort & Convention Center.
Explore the Experience
Three key components to The Xperience Design Project (XDP) are:The Lab Connections Business Exchange